Leading provider of industry cloud software solutions for the life sciences industry.
- Public (VEEV)
- Pleasanton, CA
Veeva is a leading provider of industry cloud software solutions for the global life sciences industry. Veeva has more than 170 customers, ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Founded in 2007, Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Philadelphia, Barcelona, Budapest, London, Paris, Beijing, Shanghai, Osaka, Tokyo, Sydney and Singapore
Emergence invested in Veeva in 2008 when the company had 30 employees and approximately $2 million of annual revenues. Emergence has remained the only institutional investor, working closely with the CEO and executive team to help build the company. According to Peter Gassner, Veeva CEO, "Emergence's team-based approach and laser focus on cloud computing has helped us make many strategic 'bet the company' decisions. Veeva has become the cloud computing leader in the Life Sciences industry in just five years. We could not have done it without Emergence."
- Company News
- Pleasanton software firm Veeva Systems rakes in $261 million in IPO
- October 16, 13 - San Jose Mercury News
- Veeva Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- October 15, 13 - WSJ Market Watch
- Software company Veeva files for IPO of up to $150 million
- September 11, 13 - Reuters
- Veeva Systems Plans to Conduct Registered Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its Common Stock
- June 27, 13 - The Wall Street Journal